Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to engage a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. If unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and all of them stamped with proper stamp duty. Get them signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may can be expensive of cash and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to execute each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.