Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some for the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an inspiration you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full-line of products and not trying to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar inventhelp store products and that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they perform quick search on your patent my idea they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent invention and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as possible.