InventHelp Invention Marketing, https://amazonblogs.wordpress.com/2019/04/30/fraud-deceptions-and-downright-lies-about-inventor-help-exposed/. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some for the reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full line of services not looking to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention companies posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to consider the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as it can.