Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some of this reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that inventor ideas.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those InventHelp Invention Stories posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they begin a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to consider the risk getting a patent the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and study part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.